Weather permitting, The Oakley Pedalers cycle most weekends all year round. In the Spring and Summer months we also hold training rides each Thursday evening, as well as special awaydays and events.
Below you can find details of our weekly rides.
- Saturday rides at 9am:
- Typically 50 to 60 miles with approx. 3000 feet of climbing
- Coffee stop optional.
- Advance rider pace: average speed 18+ MPH
- Intermediate rider pace: average speed 16+ MPH
- Saturday Social ride @ 9.30am: (twice a month)
- 35 miles at a slower pace of 13 to 16 MPH
- Coffee stop mandatory.
- Sunday rides at 9am:
- Typically a shorter ride of 35 to 40 miles.
- Social ride with a mixed group of all abilities
- Coffee stop mandatory
- Thursday rides at 6.30pm (from 21st April 2022):
- Typically a pacey 25 to 30 miles.
- Training rides designed to challenge and improve your cycling fitness and abilities
Whilst we encourage a “no drop” policy on our rides, take time to find a group that is best suited to your ability.
Be sure to arrive 15 minutes before the start time.